Configure your first Calipso project!
Please use the "official approach": Nuget. This will install all necessary dependencies and will configure your ASP.NET Web Forms project to host Calipso components! Go to
for further details!
Since distribution is done by using NuGet package manager, ASP.NET Calipso can be integrated into a blank or existing Web Forms project (caution, it will not work on web sites, Calipso NuGet installation works on ASP.NET applications only!).
using NuGet package:
- Right click on your project in "Solution Explorer".
- Select "Unload project" option.
- Once project gets unloaded, right click again on project in "Solution Explorer" and choose "Edit project file".
- Now is time to edit "AfterBuild" target. Usually it is located at the bottom of the file. Scroll down there.
- If XML <Target Name="AfterBuild"></Target> element is commented, please uncomment it.
- Put the following code inside <Target Name="AfterBuild"></Target>:
- Finally, go back to "Solution Explorer" and right click on project's node and choose "Reload Project".